Very realistic 3D models of Globe Cherry - Prunus Eminens 'Umbraculifera' with scanned trunks.
Available in the following formats:
● 3dsmax 2014 file with Vray 3.6 materials
● 3dsmax 2014 file with Corona materials
● Vray proxy export
● Corona proxy export
● FBX export
● OBJ export
● GrowFx files version 1.9.9 SP8
3 different scanned trunks:
● scanned using Reality Capture
● 8K textures generated from 40 million triangle scanned meshes
● aproximately 200K - 300K tris for each retopologized trunk model, small details are in the normal maps, no displacement is used.
2 sided leaf textures captured with Dabarti Capture Pro:
● Dabarti Capture is a tool that helps with capturing high quality albedo and surface Normal maps using photometric stereo technique. https://dabarti.com/capture/
● 3 different leaf textures in 1024x1024 resolution
● albedo, normal, specular and alpha (front and back of the leaf)
Mesh face count:
● Globe Cherry v1 - 2.18 M triangles
● Globe Cherry v2 - 2.74 M triangles
● Globe Cherry v3 - 2.86 M triangles
Please, check out all of my products here: https://gumroad.com/gamma22
Product may be used commercially.
Reselling, sharing is prohibited.
Product is owned and copyrighted by Mariusz Eligiusz Rawski and buyer has no title or ownership of the product just licensed to use it in a 3D application